You Know You Live In Texas When...
- The weather can change dramatically overnight. As you can see on the following screenshots I took with my cellphone, Monday was chilly, almost cold with 64 degrees Fahrenheit (18 degrees Celsius). However, according to the forecast, it was planned to reach 81°F (27°C) on Tuesday and 90°F (32°C) on Wednesday!
- Everytime you see a big house, you can't get your eyes off of it, and you feel the need to take a photo, because for now, the only thing you can afford is a cellphone that takes photos.
- You see women with big hair even in the local magazines.
- Waitresses and cashiers like to call you honey, darling or sweet pie, and you really don't mind it.
- You see this... Pick-ups! They are so big, you can barely see the driver from your normal sized car!
- You find yourself driving up to 14 floors above ground!
- There is a saloon in your city where cowboys can dance with their boots and hat on, on the sound of country music.
- You can see the following sign on business' premises:
- You realize that "Y'all" is not only a thing people say here, it's a way of life!
Hello_Francois | Dallas Men's Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger